มาดูเครื่อง 4 จังหวะ งามๆ กันครับ

การสนทนาใน 'Karting' เริ่มโดย ภังคี, 26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2007

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. ภังคี

ภังคี New Member Member

จาก Suter Racing ครับ ชื่อเครื่องแวมไพร์ ฝรั่งวางในเฟรมรถคาร์ทที่ใช้แข่งขันกันทั่วไปนี่แหละ ส่วนราคาเครื่องนี่ 34xx ยูโร กดเครื่องคิดเลขกันเอาเองนะครับ :confused:
    แต่คาดว่าอีกไม่นาน(ไม่รู้กี่ปี) คงจะระบาดเข้ามาในเมืองไทยแน่ๆ ครับ ด้วยปัจจัยหลายๆ อย่าง

[​IMG]
    ไปดูรูปและรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมครับ คลิก
    Spec:
    VAMPIRE Single cylinder four stroke kart engine
    Displacement 249,83 ccm
    Bore / Stroke 75/56,5 mm
    Compression 12,7 : 1
    Power 34PS 25KW (36PS 26,5KW) @ 9250 (10'750) rpm
    Max rev 13'000 rpm
    Carburetor Dellorto &Oslash; 30 mm (optional: Mikuni &Oslash; 40 mm)
    Valve train 4 Valve / DOHC on tappets
    Lubrication Wet sump with integrated oilfilter
    Engine oil 0.7 l Vampire blood
    Drivetrain Chain type 219
    Ratios from 11 : 93 to 14 : 70
    Cooling Liquid cooled with external waterpump
    Clutch SRT fife plate centrifugal kart clutch
    Ignition Kokusan CDI
    Weight 17,6 kg

2. Bank blue coupe

Bank blue coupe New Member Member

แจร่ม....แต่แพงจังเหอๆๆ

3. a_mon01

a_mon01 New Member Member

4. *~บอย (ลาม...ก)~*

*~บอย (ลาม...ก)~* Well-Known Member VIP

จัดปาย อิอิ

5. gai08

gai08 New Member Member

เอารูปมาชมกันอีก กับเจ้าเครื่อง 4 จังหวะตัวนี้...พร้อมกับรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม..

The Suter Vampire is a good 4-stroke engine, and has real racing heritage. The 4-stroke karting market is wide open at the moment, and the Suter Vampire fits quite nicely into the 4-stroke bracket that Biland has, until recently, dominated.

Results in Europe already prove that the Suter Vampire regularly outperforms the Biland, and its success is really putting Biland under a lot of pressure. So I took the Suter Vampire, courtesy of Saxon Motorsport, out for a quick spin at Whilton Mill to see what all the fuss was about.

When driving the Suter Vampire I found it slightly difficult to distinguish it from the Biland to be quite honest. The performance characteristics are very similar, but there are slight differences. The Suter Vampire does have more bottom end power than the Biland, but it does lack a bit of top end grunt. The Vampire is really in its element at the lower revs, and it really loves to pull hard out of the slow corners. The Vampire just has masses of torque.

Even though we were on the wrong gearing, which meant I was hitting the rev limiter too early along the main straight at Whilton before Christmas Corner, the engine wasnt pulling very hard at high revs. The power just faded at high rpm. Even with this in mind, you can expect very similar, if not better, laptimes with the Suter Vampire over the Biland..

One of the weirdest things I found with this engine was that it was stupidly smooth. Being a single cylinder engine you would expect a little vibration and brutality, but the Vampire was just silky smooth.

In the sound department the Vampire sounds a lot like the Biland. It doesnt seem as throaty as the Biland, but you would find it hard to tell the difference between the two if there was a grid of both.

In pictures, the Suter Vampire can look horrifically gigantic, but in reality it actually sits in the kart much better than you would expect. Its not over bearing, and the integrated oil tank is also a neat touch too.

Performance aside, I didnt get that magical buzz with the Suter Vampire that I get with a 100cc engine, or something like the Aixro XR50. The lack of top end speed meant I didn't get that 'edge of your seat' excitement going into corners.

However, there is no doubt that the Suter Vampire is fast, and it's a very good Biland replacement. I am also in no doubt that current Biland owners will absolutely love the Suter Vampire.

Link http://www.karting1.co.uk/suter-vampire.htm

6. *~บอย (ลาม...ก)~*

up.

7. WF_Kitti

WF_Kitti Active Member Member

อ่าน spec แล้วอยากได้มาขับเล่นจัง

8. a_mon01

a_mon01 New Member Member

สวยจัง สุดเลย

9. ภังคี

ภังคี New Member Member

ในอนาคตมันคงต้องเป็นเครื่องแบบนี้แล้วล่ะม้าง เนื่องจากเรื่องของมลพิษและความทนทาน สี่จังหวะ เครื่องแพงแต่ใช้งานได้นานกว่า ว่าแต่น้ำหนักเครื่องคงเยอะกว่าพวกเครื่องอินเตอร์คอนอยู่พอสมควร............................. MotoGP ปีแรกที่ให้ใช้เครื่องได้ 2 แบบ 4 จังหวะ 1000 ซี.ซี. ก็เร็วกว่า 2 จังหวะ 500 ซี.ซี. ในรถเฟรมเดียวกัน อันนี้ก็น่าคิดนะครับ

10. *~บอย (ลาม...ก)~*

จัดปาย

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้