สวัสดีฉันมาจากชิลีฉันมี nissan Bluebird U12 sss ภาพที่ฉันส่งคำทักทายสำหรับคุณเพื่อดู

การสนทนาใน 'BLUEBIRD CLUB' เริ่มโดย Manu San Martin Barraza, 22 ตุลาคม 2012

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
    สวัสดีฉันมาจากชิลีฉันมี nissan Bluebird U12 sss ภาพที่ฉันส่งคำทักทายสำหรับคุณเพื่อดู
    [​IMG]

1. Sukitt Passakul

Sukitt Passakul Guest

Hi. Manuel. You can talk to us in english. Nice red bluebird u12.

2. thank you very much to have pretty good cars bacan q is meeting people have cars like the one greetings

3. came over here in chile very few such models ahy why not club bluebird and manufactured in Japan as the look for you :)

4. Yingyos Sookchai

Yingyos Sookchai Guest

WoW... So cool, True Red.... Nice to know you, Manuel....

5. and you know enough of bluebird u12 sss?

6. Yingyos Sookchai

Yingyos Sookchai Guest

What are the issues you would like to know? May someone here knows them and they can share.

7. me gustaria saber si a este modelo se le puede colocar traccion trasera o integral. y tiene un motor sr18di es un nissan bluebird u12 sss del año 1990. y conocer sus maquinas saludos :D

8. Yingyos Sookchai

Yingyos Sookchai Guest

I thought that you forget to translate them into English.???

9. Yingyos Sookchai

Yingyos Sookchai Guest

Actually, this Nissan Bluebird U12 's power train are 2 type one is Front Wheel Drive style for Normal Aspiration engine, another one is the All Wheel Drive (Front and Rear wheel roll all the way round) for Turbocharger and NA machine. No rear wheel drive from Nissan Motors since original equipment. So on there are a lot of engine place for this U12 such as; SR series SR18, SR20, CA series, CA16, CA18, CA20, KA series, KA20, KA24

10. this model may be placed with 4WD. As the chassis is alos have 4wd?

11. Yingyos Sookchai

Yingyos Sookchai Guest

Yes, both AWD or 2WD were built from the same platform, just subframe and other things changed.

so as you can be my sss u12 4wd already than ahy a 4wd that is the same model

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้