การสนทนาใน 'Karting' เริ่มโดย Murf, 28 มกราคม 2008

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Murf

Murf New Member Member

สวัสดีครับ
    ผมชอบรถคาร์ทครับก็ผมอยากรู้มีสวนที่กรุงเทพฯดีที่สุดครับ
    ไม่มีรถเองก็ผมต้องเช่าครับ

ขอบคุณสำหรับชวยครับ

ถ้าคนที่นี้เจอกันที่สวนผมต้องกันไปด้วย :)

2. GEMu

GEMu New Member Member

ไม่ค่อยรู้เรื่องนะครับ เดียวลองเอามาแปลใหม่นิด

สวัสดีครับ (อันนี้รู้เรื่อง)
    ผมชอบรถคาร์ทครับก็ผมอยากรู้มีสวนที่กรุงเทพฯดีที่สุดครับ (ผมชอบรถคาร์ทครับ ก็เลยอยากรู้ว่ามีสนามที่กรุงเทพที่ไหนดีที่สุด)
    ไม่มีรถเองก็ผมต้องเช่าครับ(ไม่มีรถเองต้องเช่าขับ)

ขอบคุณสำหรับชวยครับ(ขอบคุณสำหรับความช่วยเหลือครับ)

ถ้าคนที่นี้เจอกันที่สวนผมต้องกันไปด้วย (ถ้าเจอกันในสนาม) ต้องไปกันด้วย-ไม่เข้าใจครับ

ถ้าเป็นตามที่ผมเดา คงต้องไปเล่นไม่ RCA ก็ ชูก้าบีทครับ เพราะมีรถให้เช่า

3. Murf

Murf New Member Member

ฮิฮิ ขอบคุรมากครับ

เป็นฟรังผิมภ.ไทยไม่ดีครับ

ไป RCA แล้วคิดว่ามันไม่ดีครับ Seacom Square ดีแต่ไม่มีไครอยู่ครับ

ถ้าไครอยากไปว่าจะมีความสนุกแน่ๆครับ

:cool:

4. WF_Kitti

WF_Kitti Active Member Member

Hi K.Murf, you can post the message in english.

5. Murf

Murf New Member Member

Hey thanks คุณ Kitti.

I want to know if there are any good places in Bangkok for Go Carts. (2 stroke)

I dont have my own, so i would need to rent one.

I've been to Seacon Square, but there weren't many peopl there.

Do any of the members from this board meet up any time, any place?

6. GEMu

GEMu New Member Member

Seacon Square is the only 2strokes Kart in BKK, If you really want to drive 2stroke I suggest you to visit Pattaya. There were lot circuits you can rent Kart, a lot more choice. In BKK we have a sound and pollution problem from 2strokes so they usually accept only 4strokes.

rgds

7. Murf

Murf New Member Member

Ok, thanks :)
    I like 2 strokes better because they are faster.
    Maybe i will take a trip to Pattaya soon... I know they have 2 strokes in Hua Hin too.
    Thanks for the reply.

8. Thana_Thanakul

Thana_Thanakul Guest

Hello,

Keep us posted whenever you would like to go. We will not hesitate to join if available krub....

9. *~บอย (ลาม...ก)~*

*~บอย (ลาม...ก)~* Well-Known Member VIP

และแล้วก็เข้าใจกัน อิอิ

10. WF_Kitti

คุณ Murf

Just like GEMu said the only 2 strokes track in Bangkok is the BRC track (behind seacon square). They have 2 & 4 strokes for rent. Couple years ago,
    my team used to practice there quite often when we were with the intrepid team.
    Then, drifting is became very popular and the track is always crowded with those drifter. Soon the track surface become very bumpy and that is why you didn't see a lot of karter. With that, we are now have to enjoy 4 stokes regularity every friday evening just to get together practicing, dinning, and partying and you are invited.

Next friday, we will be hanging out at RCA because the MSL track are cloesd.
    You can come and join us may be you will enjoy 4 stokes as 2 stokes like most of us does and yes, we are pretty much now love all the stokes. I'm sure you know what's I meant? :D:D:D

11. WF_Kitti

คุณ Murf,

Where are you from and How long you will be stay here in Thailand?

If you plan to be a resident here for quite sometime, I'm recommend you to
    buy a second hand kart then you can join us for a drive & race.

I can help with the kart and introduce a service team for you.

FYI if you have your own kart. Here is the list of expenses which may be you aready known.

1. Service person per day = 1,000
    2. Track Fee = 800
    3. Tent = we are all share (100-300) per day
    4. Transportation for the kart = 1,000
    5. Spare part , tire, and Gas (fuel) = vary on your demand

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดยผู้ดูแล: 8 กุมภาพันธ์ 2008
  12. sakepisit

sakepisit New Member Member

Hi,k.murf
    Sounds hard for ones who prefer 2 strokes to get started here in bkk,4 strokes shouldn't have been that bad,right?ppl.And when ur free,you can go like pattaya,phuket to get what u really like.I'm also new in here krup,ppl here welcome me warm.:D

13. Murf

Murf New Member Member

Thanks for the Info Mr Kitti. Very useful for me.
    Track surface at Seacon is very bumpy yes! But a nice track...
    What time will you meet at RCA next Friday? I dont really like the RCA track or Karts, but would be good to meet :)
    I'm from the UK, i've been living here now for almost 2 years. I can't really afford to buy a Kart and keep it running, but thanks for the info. ;)

Mr Sakepisit - hello :)

14. woodie

woodie Member Member

Dear Mr. Murf ,

When you come to Chiangmai , just call me at 086-9103375 , we all ( Chiangmai's Karters ) invite you to join us at Chiangmai Speedway . We have practice every Saturday and Sunday ( Prefer on Sunday because there are many karters coming on Sunday ) We always come to the track at 14.00 till 18.30 ( Drive , Talk and Drink )

The rental kart at CM Speedway is both 2 and 4 strokes . There are many type of engines for your selection such as Honda GX 4 ST / Brigg & Stratton World Formula 4 ST / Comer 80 cc. 2 ST/ Komet 100 cc. Reed Valve 2 ST / Rotax 100 cc. Rotary Valve 2 ST / Rotax Max 125 cc. etc. The Rental fee is from 500 baht - 1200 baht for 12 minute .

But I agreed with K.Kitti's suggestion . If you planned to live in Thailand , the best way is to buy your own kart . The price of second hand kart is from 20,000 - 120,000 baht depend on its conditions and your satisfaction . It will save your money quite a lot as if you rent a kart ( especially 2 Stroke kart ) , you might pay at least 500 baht for 10-12 min . In contrast , if you buy a second hand kart , you just pay at the first time about 20,000 - 50,000 baht , after that just pay for the Track Rental and Fuel , then FUN !!!

For your information , The track rental at CM Speedway is 300 baht per day ( or 100 baht per hour )

Some of my friends here in Chiangmai bought a second hand kart with Swiss Hutless Frame and Yamaha 100 cc. 2 Strokes engine ( KT100-SD ) only 22,000 baht or another one bought Yamaha Frame with Rotax 100 cc. 2 Stroke at 28,000 baht . We are all driving on second hand karts every weeks and can compete to each other with a lot of funs .

You can also come to visit our webboard ( KART MANIA ) at
    http://www.cm-club.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Hope you will enjoy Karting !!! here in Thailand ...... Awating your cal when you are in Chiangmai ....

Good Luck

15. woodie

woodie Member Member

We also have the Kart Race in Chiangmai either .... with 6 classes as below ..

1. Comer 80 cc. 2 Strokes ( Novice ) : Fee 500 Baht
    2. Comer 80 cc. 2 Strokes ( Expert ) : Fee 500 Baht
    3. Komet 100 cc. 2 Strokes ( Novice ) : Fee 700 Baht
    4. Komet 100 cc. 2 Strokes ( Expert ) : Fee 700 Baht
    5. Yamaha KT-100SD ( Private Kart ) : Fee 500 Baht
    6. Open ( Private Kart ) : Fee 500 Baht

No. 1 - 4 already provided Kart / Race Suit / Helmet ( Arrived and Drive )

No. 5 : Bring your own kart , Any racers who want to race with the Yamaha Class , they can rent the Komet Rental kart with 700 baht .

No. 6 : Private kart with any engine but limted on the type of tyre ( Siammes brand )

If it's possible , we plan to have the first race in this year at the last weekend of February ( Feb 24 , 2008 ) Will let you know later - not confirm yet ...

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดยผู้ดูแล: 8 กุมภาพันธ์ 2008
  16. woodie

woodie Member Member

Here is some Video Clip which I talked about .... at CM Speedway ...

17. Thana_Thanakul

Thana_Thanakul Guest

Chiangmai Speed way is a very nice track to visit.

18. Murf

Murf New Member Member

็Hey Woodie, thanks for the info and the invite:)
    Not too sure if, or when i will be in Chiang Mai but i will keep your number for that time... thankyou.
    With regards to buying a second hand Kart, i know it makes sense, but i need to save the money up first, which is very hard!!!:D
    Just downloading the video, i will watch it later;)

Thanks again:cool:

19. woodie

woodie Member Member

See you then !!!!

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้