Bangkok - Where tp buy quality Car Audio (monoblock amps)

การสนทนาใน 'Car Audio & GPS Forum' เริ่มโดย s0uljah, 9 พฤษภาคม 2006

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. s0uljah

s0uljah New Member Member

Hey !!

Im interested in buying a powerful monoblock amplifier to drive my 15" subwoofer. Interested in JBL 301.1/601.1 but I will go with whatever is available at a good price.

What brands are being manufactured in Thailand at the moment ?

Could you please recommend to me some Audio shops with GOOD PRICES and reliable products...

Costs / Names / Locations /Phone number/ Address
    ^^ This would help a lot.

thanks !! :)

p.s : Right now im being offered the jbl601.1
    for Australian $ 420 = THB 12,117.

2. Robin

Robin New Member Ads

I'm not sure which shop is JBL's dealer but i will recommend you some reliable audio shops.

1. Mirage Audio 02-385-7492, 02-758-6389 Srinakarin Rd.

2. Suchart Sound 02-950-4537 รัตนาธิเบศร์

3. Rocket Sound 02-930-0880-1 Ratchada Rd.(Entertainment street in Thailand)

These three shops is one of the best in Thailand. You can make sure that you will get the best service. Im not sure that they can order JBL for you. You have to check with them first. About the price, I think it's a bit higher than other shops but high price comes with high standard and service.

3. s0uljah

Thanks for your response Robin =)

Yes it seems JBL will not be the best buy in Thailand due to the fact that it is imported. Im actually coming over from Melbourne, so we get cheap imports from Indonesia.

What are the better brands available in Bangkok and at what prices ??

Im essentially after a powerful Monoblock amp... Whats your ICE setup like ??

4. Robin

Robin New Member Ads

My ICE :
    Front: JVC ( the very old one can't remember the series)
    Pre Amp: Quest Laboratory P8
    Front Speaker: Boston Reference 5 "
    Rear Speaker: Boston Reference 6 "
    Sub: Boston GS1000
    Amp: Quest Laboratory 6Ch. 1000 watt

You live in Melbourne right? I used to study in Brisbane, Australia too. About your problem, I think 15" Sub is really high you need somethings really strong.
    I suggest you should look at Amplifier from Kicker / Kenwood class D / JL . I'm not really into strong amplifier but I hope my advice can help you.

5. s0uljah

Hey man, Im a fan of bostons myself. HAd the fx93 for a while as my rear stage.

How did you guess Im in Melb ?? Hehee.. Im actually Indian though, spent some tiem overseas but Im going back to India for good, will stop by in thailand in july on my back from melb.

thanks mate.

6. Tangmo1

Tangmo1 New Member Member

The monoblock amp made in Thailand what I know is "Smile Power" This is in my home town, Saraburi. For the power this is up to you how much you like you can get him to make one for you.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้