air intake for civic 2.0

การสนทนาใน 'Civic ES Group' เริ่มโดย Unregistered, 5 มกราคม 2008

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi there,
    I'm sorry to post in English. Does anyone know where do get a good intake (like simota/k&N) for honda civic ES (2.o K20A3) in Bangkok? I can't find anything on the internet. Right now I only have k&N drop in filter)

You can post replies in Thai

Thanks
    Paul

2. psYchosis

psYchosis New Member Member

Lee เอาของแรงๆ ของ 2.0 มานำเสนอหน่อยเร็ว

3. obb_es

obb_es New Member Member

อันนี้เป็นตัวอย่างของ mugen ครับ ใน k20a ในรถสตรีม ใส่กันได้ครับ

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

thanks

Is that mugen intake available in Bangkok or I have to import for Japan? How much does it cost?
    The stream engine is the same as mine so it should fit. Does it give you bettern power?

Thanks for your post

Paul

5. เอ๋รังสิต

เอ๋รังสิต New Member Member

6. es21fatboy

es21fatboy New Member Member

J's racing carbon intake manifold for K20A

7. es21fatboy

TODA 4port intake manifold with Hi-flow Carbon Air Cleaner Box

8. es21fatboy

????

9. evoviip

evoviip New Member Member

ชุดนี้เท่าไหร่ได้ครับ หาได้ที่ไหนครับ สนใจครับ ช่วยบอกด้วยนะคร๊าบบ

10. es21fatboy

ลองโหล โหล ไปที่ 0813454519 ดูคับ

11. Lee_ES

Lee_ES New Member VIP

จัดไปคับ

12. Gettuned

Gettuned Active Member Privilege

What is your objective of your car? I mean how do u want to have it. If u just want a good respond in low rpm(1500-3500) I suggest u stick with your K&N droplet filter. Even if it's not best at high end RPM, still it's not bad. If u go for Simota or Mugen... u can maximize Horse power at RPM. but low rpm torque you will have to scarify, u have to consider this yourself if u are driving in BKK often, are u going to have a chance to Rev you engine that high often to get the Horse at high RPM.?

13. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Thanks for your response. It is what I expected. I'm in Patum Thani, so there are lots of open space for fast driving. However we do drive in BKK sometimes and have all the stop lights to deal with. I don't want to lose low end torque. I want to try and get gains across the RPM band.

I also want to change the header / exhaust, possibly 2.25". I have a replica mugen twip loop only at the moment. I wanted to do these things first, as I want to get a Unichip also, so want to make the most use of the Unichip.

Thanks for your useful post. Actually I was registered on this site before but lost my username/pw. I'll reregister soon:)

Pul

14. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

nice

An ARC intake? Where can I get that in bkk? Is it custom made? How much? Looks pretty nice but think it might get hot being metal. Does that aircharger give anymore HP. Nice intakes!

Paul

15. Lee_ES

Lee_ES New Member VIP

i got it from my friend and it is 2nd hand, this price is 13000฿. new price is about 18000-22000฿ think so. u can find it in many stores or import from japan

16. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Lee your car is sweet! Did you also install a header? Which shops might have that intake? I looked on the internet but couldnt find much.

17. Gettuned

Unichip is a good product but the distributor in Thailand tune it so bad, let me warn u on this. Go and check out Mazda Website, a guy having 2.0 liter Mazda3 gain so much horse power measure @ GT1 dyno, he took it to 2 other dyno, and loss 50 horse power compare to Gt1 dyno. Many more story on Gt1.

18. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

GT-! !!!

Can you explain a bit more about this? Are you saying the GT-1 tuned it badly? It was GT-1 who I contacted about this. He said I can get about 140HP at the wheels (on average) on the standard civic 2.0. To me this sounds too much increase for just a Unichip.

So I want to know about GT-1, as I was considering going there to get the Unichip. Is their tuning poor? Is there much real HP increase on this engine? Does the GT-1 play with their dyno to make it LOOK like you get more HP and you really are not getting it. It's a lot of money (20000 baht), so what to know if its a good choice to do this or not.

Anyone with the unichip on a civic 2.0 please let me know!

Thanks
    Paul

19. Gettuned

I think I talked to you on the phone before about this. No further comment here please this is the public board. if u wish to discuss this, we can do it on the phone.

20. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

thanks

It wasn;t me you spoke to on the phone. Could you please send me an email regarding this issue? My email is [email protected]. Over 20K is a lot of satang, so need to know I'm making the right choice. Or is it better to spend on exhaust/header/springs etc.

Thanks!

21. oat_28

oat_28 New Member Member

ก ร ะ ทู้ น ะ ต้ อ ง นั่ ง เ ปิ ด ดิ ก เ ล ย ที เ ดี ย ว

22. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I don't think you can 'lose' 50 HP by changing dynos. The car didn't lose any horsepower. Probably the dastek dyno is measuring total horsepower (at the flywheel) and other dynos measure at the wheel. Hence there will be a large difference (25-30% difference depending on the gearbox used). Anywy unichip should give 8-15% increase for NA cars, depending on how good the tuner is. Definately it shouldn't lose power.

23. Gettuned

I know about the Hps at flywheel and Wheel. I am a tuner. "Definately it shouldn't lose power" you are right I agree. everything u say above is right. But I am trying to make other points here. Anyway go ahead and try GT1 and see for yourself. Hence 8-15% increase u would surely feel the different after tuning right, you will see. After unichip tuning, if u want to try e-manage with me tuning. U can free of charge. U get the point I am trying to made? U want to see my 1.7exi graph after unichip tuning? it went from 122hps to 155 hps. How's that?? Big different? Wow! I was smiling looking @ the graph, After I drive I see no different..... and there are many more story behide. if u live in Australia or other places. I think u can go for unichip... but not here mate.

24. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

thanks

Thanks for the 'heads up' on this. Ddi you manage to get a refund and return the Unichip? I would be very unhappy if I saw such an improvement and couldn't feel it.

You mention abut e-manage. I found a website regarding e-manage and it sounds interesting, though I haven;t found any place or found any infor about e-manage for k20A3 engine in Thailand. Is it something worth doing for a nearly stock engine? What improvement could I expect? I'm open to other options apart from Unichip, but Unichip was the first I could find information on. Basically I wan't more power/ tq across the rpm band, and not just at high rpm. I will probably go to do the header / exhaust first though, then think about ecu tuning. A this has gone off topic you can email me at [email protected] (can add me on msn if you like).

Thanks..

25. Gettuned

How about u call me on 089-815-15-31. or let's meet for some beer and talk,

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

แบ่งปันหน้านี้